Italy Thermal Spa: Wellness, Cures, Treatments
Relax at the Spa and WellnessThe baths are now a required destination for those who need to recharge for the stress of everyday life.
Not only because mud treatments and thermal waters are very old, still considered very good against many physical ailments, ranging because you can recover fitness and psychological well-being, making use of techniques and instruments as diverse as mud therapy, massage, steam baths, treatments based on essential oils and many other opportunities.
In Italy many spas have a long history and are very good, even for the natural environment where they are often included.
Many of the structures attach importance to a healthy nutrition education offering, among other things, tasty low-calorie menu and selected.
Other priority issues and regional food and wine, which are often a pleasant surprise for the customers.
Walking, relaxing, shopping and delicious herbal teas offer a complete proposal is certainly interesting and varied.
Your longing for Healthy, destined to be realized in the discovery of a fascinating and compelling product, may be satisfied by finding the location, the hotel with health spa you are looking to ensure that your holiday is not only the right hand for your body but especially for your spirit.
Glossary Spa Treatments and Cures- Ayurveda: Ayurveda, the science of life, is an ancient Indian system of medicine dating back some two thousand years ago.
In addition to medical therapy itself, which uses special healing substances, massage is a truly unique experience.
Warm essential oils are used in abundance in order to free up your attention, eliminate stress and restore the circulation, making the tissues more supple and elastic.
- Aromatherapy: technical manipulation of the muscles of the body with the help of natural fragrant oils, which possess special healing properties suitable for specific diseases.
- Roman bath: soaking in hot tubs or pools of water, warm and cold.
- Turkish Bath: sitting in a room full of air caldoumida (40 ° / 60 °) flavored.
Allows the elimination of all waste and impurities from the skin, alternating jets of cold water, tones and strengthens the tissues for the benefit of the movement.
- Balneotherapy: therapy which uses the natural water massage to relax and invigorate the body.
- Color therapy: treatment that uses light vibrations of varying intensity and color, producing a relaxing benefits.
- Care Water Drinking: mineral water intake for the treatment of organs and systems and for the reinstatement of mineral salts.
- Shower-Jet: decongestant treatment of cellulite and fatty areas through a constant stream of water pressure.
- Filiform Shower: used for skin care treatment using a jet of high pressure water whiskers close to the skin.
- Mud therapy: therapy that consists of mud packs (combination of clay and thermal water), which have high anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and relaxing.
- Hot Stone: Thanks to the particular properties of volcanic rocks, is reactivated and rebalance the energy that allows our bodies to regain their health and wellbeing and to own that we often ignore.
The first sensation is unforgettable, as if an internal heat exploded inside us.
Gradually spreads a sense of balance and well-being, feel the muscles ritonificati, a large force that c'invade and that is not limited only to the body, but also involves the mind.
- Whirlpool Spa: is a massage performed in a special tank where the thermal water is used, whose beneficial properties favor the fight cellulite and to improve blood circulation and to be pleasantly relaxing.
- Kneipp Vascular: special tanks used primarily for improving circulation and toning the tissues which are subjected to thermal shock, alternating hot and cold water.
- Lymph drainage: Drainage therapeutic massage that improves blood microcirculation and stimulates the elimination of toxins and excess fluids.
Suitable for people suffering from water retention and excess localized fat.
- Facial Mask: application of sludge or cosmetics on the skin of the face, which give a relaxing effect and luster to the skin.
- Polyarticular Massage: gentle manipulation technique of the muscles throughout the body with special aromatic oils to relieve and / or combat problems such as cervical and lumbar pain.
- Massage Shiatsu: massage technique that uses eastern acupuncture points stimulated by vigorous finger pressure, so the meridians are balanced (trajectories sliding dell'energie man).
- Massage therapy: technique of manipulating muscles with the aid of oils or creams, acts on the circulatory system, giving a pleasant relaxation.
- Holistic: the philosophical theory that considers the unity of the human elements (physical, mental and spiritual) as a single component.
- Peeling: removal of dead skin cells through the application of cosmetics or pharmacological agents.
- Kneipp: system of alternating hot and cold water, in tanks, suitable for the dilation of blood vessels, nerves, muscles and internal organs.
- Pressure: treatment used to remove stagnant internal fluids in the lower limbs, based on a vigorous massage of the legs by bandaging tube.
- Reiky: Origins of Japanese massage that harmonizes the vital energy centers of the individual.
- Reflexology: Eastern massage technique that uses specific points of the treated organs, such as hands, feet and ears, to restore vital energy.
- Sauna: short session which aims to promote abundant sweating resulting in elimination of toxins, everything happens in a closed environment, with wood, in the presence of dry air and warm (60 ° / 100 °).
The alternation of sitting with cold showers, restores the body and helps in the immune defense.
- Yoga: Eastern discipline that relaxes and invigorates the body, improves circulation and calms the central nervous system using special body postures.
On this page we present a selection of Italian Spas, where you can directly access to the individual presentation.
From the menu to the left, select a province, you get a list of Spa / Hydrotherapy Center on its territory.
Hotel Reservation / Booking online♦ Check prices and accommodations availability
in ITALY (Italy)
Italy Thermal Spa: Wellness, Cures, Treatments ... featured
- Garessio (CN)
Garessio is a place of residence and resort renowned for its ideal location, situated midway between the sea and mountains: the thermal sources are located at the San Bernardo Hill and namesake is one of the most ...
- Antonimina (RC)
The waters, known as 'holy water locresi' were known in antiquity. They are classified as thermo-mineral water, isotonic, slightly sulphurous, saline-solfatoalcaline with traces of iodine. The water flow constantly at 36 degrees ...
- Comano Terme (TN)
The thermal water of Comano, spontaneous and generous flowing from the deep bowels of the Group of Brenta dolomites in the western Trentino, is unique in Italy, and mineral hypothermal: a constant temperature of 27 ° C, a salt ...
Spa and Wellness Resort, with Hotel & Restaurant
- Villamaina (AV)
In the classification of Italian mineral waters waters of Terme di San Teodoro belong to those defined sulfate - bicarbonate - alkaline - earthy, sulphurous, rich in carbon dioxide. Their temperature at the source is 28 ° ...
Thermal Spa & Wellness
- Miradolo Terme (PV)
The Thermal SPA Miradolo offers a wealth of five sources of mineral water, very similar to each other as the chemical composition: it is rich with minerals water - lithium - magnesium - sulfur, very set in ...
Spa and Wellness
- Latronico (PZ)
Located in the heart of the Alpine Ecological Thermal Pollino-Sirino-Maratea, unspoilt corner of Basilicata green, which in the Pollino National Park finds its highest expression, the Terme ...
- Acqui Terme (AL)
History as a spa town of Acqui starting from far away: ancient town in Val Bormida, situated between the hills of Monferrato in Alessandria, was already known in the pre-Roman name ...
Thermal Medicine and Rehabilitation Center
- Santa Maria Coghinas (SS)
Salty waters rich with minerals Temperature at Source: hyperthermal temperatures from 65 ° to 78 ° C Type of water: salsobromoiodiche Location: Residual ...
Hotel Restaurant - Spa & Wellness
- Rapolla (PZ)
The Terme di Rapolla are modernly equipped to deliver: - Mud and therapeutic baths - Mud baths and annettamento - Warm baths therapeutic - Therapeutic Massage - Whirlpool - Inhalation
- Popoli (PE)
Placed at the entrance of the narrow gorges that separate from the Gran Sasso massif of the Majella, Popoli has recently discovered his vocation Spa, reinforced by the choice of bottled water to its source ...